Saturday, March 15, 2008

Fun with the Fulton Manor Fam!


Showing off my balancing skills in the grocery! My Iphone is great! We take pictures all the time now! Even running errands !

All of us kids in the "Fulton Manor" house made dinner together and then rocked out on our roommates new Rock Band game. It is so fun! Especially the drums!

Pat "Pat Masterson" (his band name) singing his heart out!

Sarah - the genius behind the gourmet hamburgers we grilled!



Me posing as a Drummer!

Pat, Margarita, and Tony...

2 comments:

Us! said...

WOOOOHOOOOO! Imagine my surprise when I saw new posts this morning! I almost just clicked right to my next blog out of habit and I hit that back arrow faster than I thought my reflexes would let me! THANK YOU! It is fun to see how you guys are doing and learn what life is like for you in CA. VASTLY different from life here in ID! and gee whiz...translating from the original Greek? Talk about making me feel like a slacker! It is a great day for me if I manage to read the NIV! Much less TRANSLATE! WOW. Miss you and hope to see you this summer.

Delna said...

Hey Girl! It was so much fun hanging out @ the A's game with you and meeting Shawna and Aaron on Friday. I'm hoping you girls can come to a Cal High game on Thursday, like we talked about (but no knitting allowed! Asjia would die of embarrassment) ; )